Thursday 18 July 2013

Speedy Sausage Rolls

As it is summer and everyone wants to be out in the sun as it is a rare occasion that Britain has good weather I have decided to come up with a quick summer nibbles recipe that wont take too long so you can enjoy every second in the sun! I have decided to make this recipe into a quick and easy step by step collage that can easily be followed and even printed out so you always have this speedy recipe to hand. What is the recipe? This recipe is sausage rolls as I thought that it is appropriate for this time of year now that the sun is blazing down and far more people will be having picnics. This is an ideal summer picnic recipe for both children and adults to!

List of ingredients just in case this isn't clear:
*Disclaimer: I am not passing this off as my own recipe, I have adapted it from John Torodes recipe*
1 Clove of garlic
A handful of parsley
400g Sausage meat
375g Pack ready rolled puff pastry
1 beaten egg

I made these sausage rolls myself and was shocked at how good the results were considering how easy they were to make. I would advice that after making these sausage rolls grab the ketchup and drinks and tuck in as they will be gone in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment